Graduate Data Analyst
Join Our Arrow's Graduate Program Designed for the Next Generation of Innovators
Every year, we welcome university graduates from various parts of the world to join Arrow Graduate Program. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential and excitement for the journey ahead.
This 12-month talent program is designed specifically for recent university grads, who graduated not more than 2 years ago and are seeking to build connections while taking part in a field-based, challenging, interactive and action-based learning curriculum. The program provides graduates with a platform to work hand in hand with experienced mentors to establish a solid foundation to build and develop their career at Arrow. During this program, participants will develop both professional and soft skills to upscale career growth and will be able to meet with and learn from experts across the business from multiple departments including sales, engineering, services, marketing, finance, operations, and others.
Our accelerated learning platform will take you from recent graduate to industry professional within 1 year and will allow you to build a successful career in Arrow by taking full ownership of your job responsibilities and contribute to Arrow's development and success.
What you should expect from the role:
Arrow believes that the best way for you to learn is by integrating you fully into the business and giving you full responsibility for your tasks. Therefore, you will complete practical work alongside your personal and group projects.You will work alongside highly specialized experts supporting them in the following tasks :
- Supporting domain experts to build and validate conceptual models
- Performing data preparation: data cleaning, outlier detection, handling missing data etc. in order to get ready for building fast and accurate Machine Learning models
- Support in estimator selection as well as building, training and evaluating models which will provide the foundation of automating various business processes across EMEA
This 12-month journey will allow you to learn how we operate on the day-to-day basis and how you can make an impact in supporting our business
Visit our Graduate Program website for more information.
- You must have a legal right to work in the country where the position is located.
- You should have successfully completed your computer science, mathematics, statistics or similar quantitative fielddegree or other relevant degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. allowing you to have a full understanding of relational databases and ability to extract and query data independently with SQL) before October 2022 or maximum 2 years ago.
- You should be familiar with all or some of the following;
- object oriented programming, knowledge of Python and writing scalable code
- good understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning methods (clustering, regression, decision trees and random forests etc.)
- experience with jupyter notebooks and sklearn (libraries numpy, pandas, SciPy etc.)
- visualization of insights with Python (matplotlib, seaborn etc.) as well as with visualization tools (eg. Power BI, tableau, Qlik)
- Advantageous but not essential to have experience in the following;
- experience with cloud based platforms (Azure, AWS)
- experience with statistical modelling with R
- Business fluent EnglishAND local language (oral & written) where the job is based is a must for this position.
- You must be flexible and have geographical mobility.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker who brings something new to the table and is not afraid to share those ideas.
You ideally have an aptitude and attitude which exhibits the following :
- Strong analytical skills, solution oriented mindset and team player who enjoys knowledge sharing
- Problem solving ability coupled with critical and conceptual thinking
- Curiosity and creativity when solving complex business problems in an innovative way
What’s in it for you?
At Arrow, we don’t just reward you with a fulfilling program of learning and development, we also offer:
- A competitive salary, holiday entitlement and company benefits according to the standards in the country where you apply
- A permanent contract from day one
- A mix of professional and soft skills trainings
- Group projects to work on business solutions with other program members from multiple countries, cultures, and functions
- Networking in the organization
- Support and career guidance from a mentor
- Wide range of career development opportunities
How to apply
In order to apply, please click on apply below and submit your CV with a letter of motivation (both in English) providing responses to the following questions:
- What was your decision-making process in selecting your current course/degree discipline?
- What motivates you to join Arrow & our graduate program?
- What skills and experiences do you feel have prepared you for the job position?
- What personal qualities will you bring to the job position?
- Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
Note: Your letter of motivation should not exceed one page.
Diversity & Inclusion
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, colour, family, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by locally applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
DE-Neu Isenburg, Germany (Frankfurter Straße)
Job number: R201092
Date posted : 2022-04-15
Profession: Business Support
Employment type: Regular