C&A is one of the leading fashion companies in Europe with 1.500 stores in more than 21 countries, 36.000 employees and two million customers every day. To support our Consumer Insights & Analytics team in Düsseldorf for the duration of at least 6 months, we are looking for an addition to the team as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Be the key day-to-day support of the marketing effectiveness analytics manager
- Analyze media channel ROI from Media Mix Modelling and prepare presentation to share results and recommendations
- Support media data collection, validate input and results, handle ad hoc requests
- Structure data and analyses needed for communication with external partners
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role and opportunity to participate in a variety of trainings
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture and corporate events
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and subsidised canteen
What we expect of you
- Completed university degree or (Bachelor/Master) in Marketing, International Business, Management, Sales Management, Retail Management, Data/Business Analytics or equivalent
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Think Cell
- Previous experience with MicroStrategy or similar business intelligence software is a plus
- You are analytical, curious, comfortable with numbers and interested in business/retail
- You are a self-starter, flexible and eager to learn
- English fluency is a must (written and oral)
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.