C&A makes fashion for everyone, while always thinking of future generations and the environment. We like to tread unusual paths, and we look forward to hearing your ideas, concepts and proposals.
Your responsibilities at C&A
• You support the European Fashion & Brand PR team in planning and coordinating European PR events
• Create PR Tools for our Pan European PR team and content for campaigns
• You maintain the PR calendar and support the PR sample process
• You are involved in the organisational processes for PR Shootings and -events including support on location
• Support the PR Manager with dedicated PR Country Requests
• You prepare presentations, documents, fact sheets and web research
At C&A you can look forward to
• An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
• In-depth induction into your new role
• A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
• The option to work from home
• In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
What we expect of you
• You are preferably at the end of your studies (we offer the possibility to write your Bachelor thesis during the internship) in the fields of Fashion Management, Marketing, Event, PR or Communications or you have just finished your studies
• Structured and accurate working method and the ability to work in a busy environment
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with many different functions
• Very good organization skills and excellent team player
• Profound knowledge in IT programs and good language skills in English and German
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.