We are on a growth path and working towards expanding our digital business in the best way possible. Therefore we are searching for support in the area of Marketplaces.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Support in onboarding articles to a marketplace by checking and resolving onboarding issues as well as monitoring the go-live date of articles and following up on delays
- Support in assuring product data quality on the marketplace by double checking articles appearance on the marketplace in terms of correctness (e.g. picture, price, product title, description,…)
- Add relevant product information if missing (e.g. sustainability)
- Follow up on the implementation of requested changes with the marketplace counterpart
- Communicate with various internal stakeholders and implement change requests
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass
What we expect of you
- Enrolled Master/Bachelor Student (m/f/d) in Textile management, Marketing or UX
- First experience in eCommerce or marketplace management and experience in marketplace tools
- Basic knowledge in product information management tools (PIM) is a plus
- Process-oriented thinking, acting with attention to local market needs and the ability to work cross-functional
- Good Excel skills and Fluent in English
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.