We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
In order to provide our customers with an individual and sustainable shopping experience, our teams’ focus lies on the innovative and creative improvement of our Omnichannel-Concept.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Support the team in the creation and execution of the Digital and Social Media content for 11 markets
- Content alignment processes with internal and external (agency) stakeholders
- Content planning and distribution via Social Media Tools for all channels (TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter)
- Support in creating internal campaign reports and applying learnings
- Involvement and leading marketing projects with social media focus
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment in the fashion industry
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
What we expect of you
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or a master’s degree in business administration, Marketing, Communication, or a related field (for example Fashion Management)
- Digital Native with passion for marketing, social media, and digital trends
- Know-how to create TikToks / Reels as well as identify trends on the channels & understanding of Gen Z humour
- Fluent in English; additional European language is a plus
- Strong communication skills, team worker and pro-active mindset
- Organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Knowledge in excel and power point and any social media tools is a plus
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.