We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we develop new trends whilst focusing on sustainability along the value chain of our products.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Be the key day to day support of the product manager, ensuring general working efficiency of merchandise operations
- Assist in administrating order writing, daily product follow up and managing the workflow calendar (End-To-End)
- Support the product manager with the communication to cross functional partners e.g. designers, merchandise planners, etc.
- Preparing and maintaining Collection Building Areas and managing the required clothing samples
- Take care of the organization of the weekly bestseller meeting
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
What we expect from you
- Student or graduate (Bachelor's/Master's) and first experience through internships or working student activities, preferably in the fashion/retail environment
- Good self-organization, reliable and well structured
- Self-motivating, taking initiative with positive mind set
- Communicates well with other areas (Sourcing, external suppliers, etc.) and team spirited
- Fluent in English and German
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.