We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
In order to provide our customers with an individual and sustainable shopping experience, our teams’ focus lies on the innovative and creative improvement of our Omnichannel-Concept.
Your Responsibilities At C&A
- Support the paid social media team through the campaign process to ensure assets and copies requirements are met
- Close alignment with campaign delivery team on asset delivery and deadlines
- Collaborate with country & local managers on local promotions
- Cooperate with the organic social media team on campaigns to enhance the reach of our posts
- Support the paid social media team in daily projects, activities and communication
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
What we expect from you
- You are preferably at the end of your studies or you have just finished your studies in the fields of Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Insightful and with a strong eye towards current upcoming social media trends
- Knowledge of social media asset specifications and requirements
- Understanding of social media copies and tone of voice
- Process-oriented thinking, acting with attention to the needs of the campaign
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.