We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way. In order to provide our customers with an individual and sustainable shopping experience, our teams’ focus lies on the innovative and creative improvement of our Omnichannel-Concept.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Support in preparation of briefing files for onsite, app and newsletter content
- Preparation of analyses and reportings where needed
- Support in campaign planning and execution for digital channels
- Support team members in daily business related tasks with internal as well as external stakeholders
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass
What we expect from you
- Master or Bachelor student (m/f/d) in the field of Marketing, eCommerce or Digital related degree programs
- Preferably first experience in working in digital teams (f.e. internships)
- Business fluent in English and German
- Good self-organization
- Affinity for fashion and digital media
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.