RWE Renewables GmbH, Essen, Hamburg
To start as soon as possible, Part time, Fixed Term
Functional area: Human Resources; HR
As a working student in our global Talent Acquisition team you will support our international Talent Acquisition Experts in their daily work and make a valuable contribution to the team's success. As you will be collaborating with internal stakeholders on a global level, you will learn about how our business operates and also how to source, identify and hire talent.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Experts along the entire end-to-end recruitment value chain (from sourcing to hiring)
- Administrative support in correspondence (especially coordination of appointments)
- Creation of meaningful and attractive job advertisements as well as their publication on target group-oriented Internet portals and channels and the associated support of the relevant HR systems
- Screening and pre-selection of application documents as well as conducting initial telephone interviews for selected positions
- Active Sourcing for Talent on online career networks such as XING and LinkedIn, among others
- Student of social sciences or economics or a comparable course of study, preferably with a focus on human resources
- Ideally, first practical experience in the field of human resources and recruiting through internships or working student activities
- High level of initiative, reliability and strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Very good command of written and spoken English and no inhibition to use it regularly in an international professional environment
- Very good communication skills and a confident manner
- Good MS Office skills and the ability to quickly learn new IT tools
- You enjoy modern HR work in an international company at the core of the energy transition
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 65622
Any questions? Contact Christoper Kretschmann, RWE Platz 4, 45141 Essen - Mail: Christopher.Kretschmann.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
RWE Renewables GmbH, based in Essen, Germany, is RWE’s youngest subsidiary and one of the world’s leading companies in the field of renewable energies. With an international team of around 3,500 employees, we are drivers of the energy transition – and provide electricity for a sustainable life. Our total capacity of more than 9 gigawatts results from onshore and offshore wind parks, photovoltaic plants and battery storage. We focus on growth: on the American continent, on the European core markets and on new markets in the Asia-Pacific region.