We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do
We are looking for a committed and passionate working student (f/m/d) to support the SAP University Alliances Operations team with the following tasks:
- Support in back-office and operations tasks (e.g. contract creation, reporting)
- Community support for SAP Next-Gen Learning platforms
- Communication with professors, students and SAP internal key stakeholders (e.g. SAP Learning organization, talent attraction and more)
- Support in organization of events and internal workshops
- Support in strategic operations projects (e.g. implementation of hybrid working models in own team)
- Reporting of events and customers in SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C)
What you bring
- Student (f/m/d) currently enrolled at a university or a university of applied sciences with a background in IT, Marketing, Business Administration
- Fluent in German and English – spoken and written
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Analytical skills and the ability to work conceptually
- Ability to work across functions, regions and countries virtually
- Creativity and openness to drive topics, open-minded and result-oriented
- We look for someone who is proactively contributing own ideas
- Proactive and self-dependent working style
- High degree of professionalism allowing to deliver results in short time
- Good communication skills
Meet your team
Our vision: Students all over the world know SAP as the innovative leader in end-to-end enterprise solutions, and are enthusiastic to use SAP technology and work within SAP‘s ecosystem.
SAP University Alliances enables faculty and teachers at educational institutions and partners around the world to educate next generation talents with SAP skills for the intelligent enterprise and the experience economy, engage at SAP events, build industry partnerships, launch graduates in the SAP ecosystem, and inspire young thinkers. SAP Next-Gen is a community for the next generation, passionate about innovation and ready to shape the future. The program leverages 2,720+ educational institutions in 110 countries.
Learn more here.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student #LIHybrid
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 349009 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid