We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do
- Stakeholder alignment, feedback consolidation and evaluation, minutes and action item tracking related to the ongoing SaaS transformation.
- Creation & Management of Learning Offerings for our global S/4HANA workforce
- Facilitation and Moderation of virtual and on-site Workshops
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn about new areas, business processes and technologies
- Creation of SharePoint and Communication content incl. Video, Podcast, or written format for our S/4HANA Learning offerings
- Creating high-level presentations, documentation, and templates.
What you bring
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences (Business Economics, Business Engineering, Computer Science, other)
- Computer skills: Basic IT know-how, very good MS office abilities including SharePoint and virtual collaboration tools
- Soft skills: Creative and curious, can-do attitude, reliable, team-player, ability to drive topics independently/self-starter abilities, analytical and structured
- Language skills: English, German is an asset
Meet your team
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is at core of SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise vision, providing next-generation business processes, taking advantage of artificial intelligence so every employee can make smarter decisions, faster.
In running and scaling the SAP S/4HANA organization, the Chief of Operations (COO) team plays a vital role from implementing business operations to developing the organization and its people, controlling, and communications.
We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) in the office of the S/4HANA COO who enjoys supporting the team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student #LIHybrid
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 348231 | Work Area: Corporate Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time:#LI-Hybrid