- Finance and Accounting
Are you looking for an exciting challenge?
The role will be mixed and will involve assisting qualified and non-qualified finance professionals across the range of functions performed by the finance department.
This is a hands-on role and an excellent opportunity to gain insight and experience in a wide range of finance functions
- Purchase Ledger: You will assist with processing supplier invoices, reconciling supplier accounts and liaising with suppliers to ensure timely payment of their invoices
- Sales Ledger/Credit Control: You will assist with the preparation of sales invoices to customers and the daily recon-ciliation of the company’s bank accounts
- Management Accounts: You will assist our management accountants in the preparation of reports circulated to internal management to assist their decision making
- Systems Implementation: The company’s finance process-es are subject to continuous improvement. You will assist the roll out of new processes and procedures
- We are looking for a hard-working individual who is looking for a challenging but rewarding role. You should be proactive, able to problem solve effectively and be able to use your own initiative to thrive in a dynamic working environment.
We are committed to rewarding our employees with the recognition they deserve, and provide opportunities for staff to grow and develop through the ranks when they have demonstrated significant passion linked with great performance.
A dedication to building strong and productive teams means social events are always on our calendar – we believe good working relationships are at the heart of employee wellbeing and a healthy work/life balance.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer the chance to be part of a thriving global community, with plenty of opportunities to expand your geographical reach and fulfil your duties in other parts of the worldwide KUKA network.
What we offer
Great working environmentEmpowerment and project ownershipFuture-oriented projects with leading brandsHands-on training and skills developmentCompetitive internship salaryFlexible working hours
KUKA is a global automation corporation with sales of around 3.3 billion euro and roughly 14,000 employees. The company is headquartered in Augsburg, Germany. As one of the world’s leading suppliers of intelligent automation solutions, KUKA offers customers everything they need from a single source: from robots and cells to fully automated systems and their networking in markets such as automotive, electronics, metal & plastic, consumer goods, e-commerce/retail and healthcare.
Start date: Immediately