Trainee (m/f/d) to become a management assistant for office management
DORNBACH is a nationwide group of auditing, tax, legal and management consulting companies with more than 500 employees at 20 locations throughout Germany. To strengthen our team at the Cologne location, we are looking to recruit aTrainee (m/f/d) to become a management assistant for office management
- Is based on the IHK (Chamber of Industry and Commerce) training plan for office management clerks
- You can expect a practice-oriented and qualified training in a dynamic environment
- You will take on general secretarial and assistance tasks
- You will work as part of a team to ensure smooth processes
- Good completion of technical college entrance qualification - especially in the subjects German and mathematics grades in the good range
- High level of commitment
- Independent and careful way of working
- Communication skills and friendly demeanor
- Knowledge and experience in the use of computers, especially the applications of MS Office
WE FOR YOU
You can expect a broad and varied range of tasks in a highly motivated team of experts working in partnership and colleagues with an open ear. In addition, we offer you attractive entry and development opportunities as well as a diverse training and continuing education program. Of course, you can expect performance-related remuneration in line with the requirements as well as a modern working environment with a pleasant working atmosphere.
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.